Since this question came up quite regularly in the past: What is an appropriate way to attribute me when using one of the CC-released works?
The license explicitly says [...]attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor[...], so I will now do this:
* Usage for print (multipage): Add my name to a dedicated section for picture credits
* Print (single page): Add my name in a small foot line. This may be skipped, if the work is used in the same fashion and context on-line, the website is the main part of the usage, and the attribution takes place there.
* Web, single page: Add my name directly under the work or via obvious footnote in the page footer
* Web, multiple pages: If the work is used consistantly on many pages, add my name to a dedicated picture credits page, alternatively to the imprint, legal notices or comparable page.
* Exceptions to this rules: Talk to me. Chances are, that I allow more liberal usage of the work.
And now, happy remixing!